Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cleaning in progress

"Do not disturb", that's the words I put on my face by the time I rummage across my old stuffs as well as my luggage. There are too many things to be reorganized and yet to be done till this day. I need a plan, a well laid out plan to carry out this top most difficult task. Cleaning - the last thing I want to do on earth, most of the time being able to find excuses to pull myself out of this troublesome work. Cleaning simply means trouble to me. A big big trouble that I would avoid at any chance.

However, there is no longer any excuse for me as the date on the calendar turns blue indicating holidays. Errr.... where to start? This question keep on popping in my head for a long while until I could pinpoint the first thing to clean -- my desk. Haha... my desk, covered with pile of dusk and messed up. My very first step - Categorizing the wanted and unwanted stuffs. In the end, I dispose nearly half of my stuffs which equally likely makes 3 bags fulled of rubbishes ended up in trashcan. Throw, throw, throw. Everything not in use just throw cause I have no place to keep them while more is coming. So, 1 day spent!

Next, my lecture notes and tutorials and books. I tag them nicely and label them. Aren't I tidy??? Not so messy as I am claimed to be, my friends! I arrange them nicely too! Can't believe I can make it seriously.

Next thing in line would be my wardrobe and my laptop. Oops, don't forget my shoes as well. Everything just perfectly in queue.

Nicely done!!! Thumbs up! Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment